Two things I don’t understand
I don’t understand why my shoelaces always stick out stright like wings, and everyone else’s lay down flat. And,
I don’t understand why my t-shirts tend to pooch at the back of the neck and no one else’s do.
Six things, yea even seven, that I don’t like about glasses
1. I can’t lie down and read without my glasses getting in the way.
2. I have to clean smudges off of them ever five to ten minutes.
3. They’re hot and sweaty on my nose in the summer.
4. It’s hard to look up and see the stars (or fireworks).
5. They fog over when I drink tea or eat hot soup.
6. It’s a little uncomfortable to wear a headband with glasses.
7. I can’t sit up close at a typical church setting without getting a really sore neck from trying to see the speaker through my glasses.
I can think of plenty more, but I’ll stop at seven. By the way, I’m thinking about giving contacts another try.